The most important step anyone can take is to pray daily for their marriage. In prayer God reveals areas of our lives he wants us to work on and he also reveals the motives of our hearts which are usually selfish and stubborn. This in turn can humble us and help us see things from our spouses point of view. If we allow God to daily speak to us through prayer he can guide us in what to say and do how to act when to make any necessary moves and when to speak or not speak. Below are some common sense steps we can take to save any marriage....
- WHAT IS MARRIAGE? Marriage is a Covenant made by God and broken only by death.
- Prayers for your Prodigal
- What the Early Church Fathers Believed about Marriage, Divorce and Re-Marriage
- HELP I WANT TO SAVE MY MARRIAGE. 10 Steps which will greatly increase your chance of success.
- Adulterous Re-marriage
- 'ONE FLESH' - What does this mean?
- Divorce for 'Fornication'
- Questions and Answers
- Permanence of Adultery
- Does Deuteronomy 24:1 The Law of Moses Prohibit Returning To The First Spouse?
- Common Questions on Re-marriage